LEARN YOGA AYURVEDA IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- Traditionally Yoga & Ayurveda compliment each other and are practiced together focusing on your strengths and weaknesses
- What we put into our body via your senses – mouth, ears, nose, eyes, skin & mind, effects the balance of our health
- The ancient science of life – Ayurveda is the base from which many other alternative therapies have sprung
- Empower yourself with knowledge to develop a state of balanced health
PRIVATE CLASS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Develop a gentle home Yoga practise
With a teacher with over 30 years experience
Breath, relax, stretch, strengthen and bliss out
At a place, pace and time suit your needs.
Specialising in people with special needs.
YOGA THERAPY FOR SENIORS
Experience the wonders of Yoga in the safety and comfort of your home
Relaxed, friendly & fun
Personalised sessions, to obtain the best results & rewards
Affordable & effective
Learn at your own place and pace without the distractions of a group
Remedial Yoga Therapy
YOGA AYURVEDA IN YOUR HOME
- Movements coordinated with the breathing
- Relaxing and luxurious
- Learn how to integrate the marvels of Ayurveda into your life
- Uncover the hidden cause behind a lot of your physical and psychological pain
Learn simple cooking methods what to eat, what to avoid, what is the right body work for you, which are the most suitable meditation techniques for you.
How to take care of yourself the natural way.
Do you need to balance your Vata Pita or Kapha?
- Discover your constitutional requirements
- Learn ancient secrets of health and beauty
- Tips on how to live in a state of balance
- Personalised Yoga Ayurveda program
- Cooking techniques
- Shopping trip
- Foods that you can digest
or call 0407 956071