- Traditionally Yoga & Ayurveda are practiced together focusing on an individuals strengths and weaknesses
- Do you know what you put into your body via your senses – mouth, ears, nose, eyes, skin & mind, effects your health?
- The ancient science of life – Ayurveda is the base from which many other alternative therapies have sprung – by learning the traditional source wisdom of Ayurveda you will empower yourself with knowledge to heal and maintain a state of good health for yourself and loved ones on a daily basis with no ongoing costs
- I will help you to diagnose your Dosha and balance out any imbalances
- I will guide you how to live in a state of balance and health
- I will design an individual program of yoga Ayurveda to simply bring into your life on a daily basis
- I will guide and support you to set up a daily practice of yoga Ayurveda so you can practice at your own pace and time
- I will teach you how to cook meals that suit your digestive system
CFor optimal health and well-being, integrate yoga into your daily routine and learn to listen and respond to your body with love and respect. The ancient yogis say that 10 minutes twice a day is better for you than 1.5 hours once a week. Learn how you can blend Yoga into your life without too much effort and reap the benefits.
To give is to receive and I believe it is wise to share your knowledge with those who have the fortunate disposition to be honest, open and willing to receive.