- Traditionally Yoga & Ayurveda are practised together focusing on an individuals strengths and weaknesses
- Do you know what you put into your body via your senses – mouth, ears, nose, eyes, skin & mind, effects your health?
- Ayurveda is a proven and ancient wisdom
- Often just a piece of this wisdom is used as a cure for an imbalance – the cure is costly, temporary and disempowering, creating a costly dependence on the therapist
What I can do for you
- Diagnose your dosha and recommendations to create balance and health
- Guide you on how to live in a state of balance and health
- Design an individual program of Yoga Ayurveda to bring simply into your life on a daily basis
- Guide and support you to set up a daily practise of Yoga Ayurveda to practise daily
- Demonstrate how to cook meals that suit your digestive system
Yoga = union between the mind and body
For optimal health and wellbeing, integrate Yoga into your daily routine and learn to listen and respond to your body with love and respect. The ancient yogis say that 10 minutes twice a day is better for you than 1.5 hours once a week. Learn how you can blend Yoga into your life without too much effort and reap the benefits.
To give is to receive and I believe it is wise to share your knowledge only to those who are
honest open and willing to receive.